The Project Management Committee (PMC) for Apache Ignite has invited
Zhenya Stanilovsky to become a committer and we are pleased to announce that
he has accepted.

For the last few years, Zhenya made a lot of performance fixes
especially for the core modules and important contributions to the
Apache Ignite codebase. He is actively involved in integrating the
Calcite framework with Apache Ignite. Moreover, he has been a great
help in the preparation of several Apache Ignite major releases by
carrying out stress-load tests. Besides the code contributions, Zhenya
is also an active community member and help users on dev and users
lists.

Being a committer enables easier contribution to the project since there is
no need to go via the patch submission process. This should enable better
productivity.

Please join me in welcoming Ivan, and congratulating him on the new role in
the Apache Ignite Community.

Best Regards,
Maxim Muzafarov