Seems that preserving and syncing users will be difficult to achieve — that
info is stored in DB, and partial DB replication is tricky.

Also ci2.ignite.apache.org is good name, but currently it is targeted the same
IP as original one:
; ANSWER SECTION:
ci2.ignite.apache.org.  1726    IN      A       195.144.253.150