Igniters,

I'd like to discuss Java thin client configuration API in Ignite 3.0.

On one hand, it would be nice to use codegen approach from
ignite-configuration module,
and have consistent config APIs across servers and thin clients.

On the other hand, that API may seem a bit confusing, because for one
ClientConfigurationSchema we get ClientConfiguration (mutable), ClientView
(immutable, name should probably be ClientConfigurationView), and
ClientChange for mutations.

I've drafted some changes in [1], see [2] for a usage example.

Should we follow ignite-configuration approach or create something else for
the thin client?

[1] https://github.com/apache/ignite-3/pull/298
[2]
https://github.com/apache/ignite-3/blob/a26921666f7bff7c45ae35a2244a2bbb2396b241/modules/client/src/test/java/org/apache/ignite/client/ConfigurationTest.java#L42