+0.5 From me
1.ubuntu 20.04 gcc9.3.0 oracle jdk 1.8.0_281 cmake 3.16
a. build from source -- passed
b. run examples -- passed

2. windows 10 x86_64 visual studio 2017 cmake 3.21
a. build from source using cmake --passed
b. build odbc driver using cmake -- passed
c. run examples -- passed

Installing shipped ODBC 64 bit driver from binary install wizard -- passed
Running odbc-example on it -- failed. If changed dll from step 2 -- passed.

I suppose that something wrong with shipped ODBC driver binary.
Please, could someone check it?

--
Sincerely yours, Ivan Daschinskiy