I understand the motivation from a development point of view, but how will this
work for end users? Currently, the documentation talks about extensions only in
terms of importing maven dependencies (download.cgi
<https://ignite.apache.org/download.cgi#extensions>). If I’m trying to start a
cluster on Azure, how does that work? Do I need to build my own server?

Regards,
Stephen