I think Denis has a point in a sense that we can try other solutions first,
and then come back to discussing separate projects if there are
still issues.

That said, although the vote can technically be accepted, I'm inclined to
cancel it at this point due to the controversy. I will also resurrect the
discussion in the original thread.

Thanks everyone for participating!

-Val