Ops, yes, seems that we messed up with the releases dates. It originates
from the PUG files like this one:
https://github.com/apache/ignite-website/blob/master/_src/_components/download-binary.pug

Would you be able to correct the dates? We can find the dates in a previous
version of download.html:
https://github.com/apache/ignite-website/blob/d45ad6211cd34e9a9c94726a6e61babe9c1d5fb8/download.html

Lastly, would you please change version 2.11 to 2.11.1 for the button from
the header?
https://github.com/apache/ignite-website/blob/master/_src/_components/header.pug