Open this link and read the text in red, I put it together with some other
community members after Nabble informed us about the plans to downsize all the
forums: http://apache-ignite-developers-legacy-mail-archive.111.s1.nabble.com/

Now, as long as nobody uses that legacy forum, Nabble wants to delete it
completely. Let them do that, you can ignore the current notice about the
inactivity and deletion. Again, that’s just a UI, real archives are stored on
the ASF side.

—
Denis