To summarize, those issues are specific to Alpine Linux

1. dlopen issue was fixed in 2.13:
2. LD_LIBRARY_PATH env var should be set
to /usr/lib/jvm/default-jvm/jre/lib/amd64/server for openjdk8,
    /usr/lib/jvm/default-jvm/jre/lib/server for openjdk11

More details:
https://stackoverflow.com/questions/72028479/error-in-apache-ignite-c-sharp-client-connection-for-kubernetes