Igor,

The proposal looks good to me. Very detailed!

A couple comments:

1. There is a bit of a term mixup with "Connection ID", "Node ID", "Token"
- can you please review those?

2. > The Connection ID should be generated using a proper secure algorithm
(additional research is required here) to make sure an intruder can not
generate an existing Connection ID
Not sure about the reasoning here. I think randomUUID() should be enough:
- In the case of an unsecured cluster it does not matter, because anyone
can do anything.
- In the case of a secured cluster it does not matter, because
authentication/authorization keeps intruders out.