Oops, sent it too early :) I'll proceed.

... As a side note, as far as I know, there were some discussions
about using automatic dependency injection in Ignite 3 (as the whole
system), but no decision was made.

3. In the table in the API section, there is this phrase: 'Update node
configuration with a given body.'. I suggest replacing 'Update' with
'Patch' because 'update' could mean a full replacement, and 'patch'
makes it more specific. Same relates to 'Update cluster configuration
with a given body.'.