Hello Igniters.

I see that the main argument against Micronaut is that we need
Micronaut+Swagger to achieve IEP 87 if we can use only Swagger. I agree
this is a valid point and logically. But I think we can take a look into it
from another side, from future vision. Main idea to start using micronaut
to simplify code writing in future just because Micronaut Framework really
helps to develop REST services in practice. For example, I think it's
obvious that Ignite will need to implement some authentication mechanism
and Micronaut can help to achieve it [1]. Moreover Micronaut is based on
the same technology which is currently used in Ignite, I mean Netty. It
means that we should speak only about vulnerabilities inside of Micronaut
implementation, but the Micronaut project has a very big community and a
lot of clients. In context of it I would say that bugs and vulnerabilities
in Micronaut implementation will be found more quickly than in internal
Ignite implementation with pure Netty. Another point about cloud native
support [2] which also can be useful in the context of Ignite.

[1] https://micronaut-projects.github.io/micronaut-security/latest/guide/
[2] https://objectcomputing.com/expertise/cloud-engineering