Hi,

I notice that "Caches with the TRANSACTIONAL_SNAPSHOT atomicity mode
support SQL transactions"[1], but there are also notes on deprecation of `
TRANSACTIONAL_SNAPSHOT` since Ignite 2.12 due to lots of limitations and
are not considered production ready [2].

I have a few questions about SQL transactions in Ignite:

1. Is MVCC the only atomicity mode that supports SQL transactions? What if
I create a table with TRANSACTIONAL atomicity? Will it fall back to like
optimistic/pessimistic transactions (OCC/PCC), or just no transaction
supports at all? If OCC/PCC is applied, what are the limitations?

2 (1-yes). Is that possible to implement an external cache store that
provides some sort of transaction support that could work for SQL OCC/PCC,
any suggestions on supplemental materials that are helpful for the goal?

3 (1-false). What are the plans for SQL transaction support later on? Will
it likely be supported in the following 2.x versions? I've noticed Ignite
3.x initiative that regards tables as first-class citizens so that SQL
transactions and K-V transactions would be the same thing and natively be
supported?

Best,
Yijie

[1] https://ignite.apache.org/docs/latest/transactions/mvcc