Igniters, i found that new release of apache calcite was released (1.31) [1].
This release contains great improvement [2] which makes possible to resolve
[3],  but also contains a bug [4] with natural join validation (possibly not
one, but apache ignite sql test suite highlight only this one). I tried to
override such a validation in IgniteSqlValidator but seems there are lot of
custom private stuff, so i failed here.
I don`t have my own opinion here, so we can:
*  update calcite version, mute test under calcite issue and wait new calcite
release.
*  do nothing and just wait new calcite version.
What do you think ?
Thanks !

[1]  https://calcite.apache.org/docs/history.html#v1-31-0
[2]  https://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/CALCITE-4913