Hello, Igniters.

I want to point out that the current beta seems to be blocked by
[IGNITE-17966] <https://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/IGNITE-17966>. The
main problem is that we cannot enable Gradle build on CI at this moment,
but we need it because all beta distributions are implemented via Gradle
build. So, I am trying to fix it in a short time.