Igniters (especially Sergi),

What happens if I use Java primitives like Doubles as values? Are they
indexed? I just created a simple example which loads some data and executes
this query: 'select max(_val) from Double'. Indexes are not created and the
speed of the query is the same as the speed of full cache iteration.

I can't find any configuration properties to tweak this behavior. Also I
see this in GridQueryProcessor.processAnnotationsInClass() method:

if (U.isJdk(cls))
    return;

So it looks like all JDK classes are simply ignored. Is this on purpose?

I think primitives should be indexed by default if they are provided in
CacheConfiguration.setIndexedTypes().

--
Val