I posted the following report for the board. Let me know if you'd like any
changes to be made:

Impala is a high-performance distributed SQL engine.

## Activity:

The previous three months had 330 patches to the master branch, while this
three-month period had 237. This is likely a seasonal dip.

Prominent work in the last three months includes:

 - The revival of the 2.x branch

 - Modernization of the documentation of the HBase integration

 - Significant changes to enable Impala to run better in containers

 - Improvements to the user experience of dealing with changing metadata

 - Multiple improvements to profile statistics

 - Numerous build process improvements for performance

 - Support for reading additional Parquet field types

## Health report:

The project remains healthy and metrics (number of commits, bugs filed, and
mailing list activity) remain healthy.

Three new contributors had patches committed.

## PMC changes:

 - Currently 28 PMC members.
 - Zoltán Borók-Nagy was added to the PMC on Thu Jan 03 2019

## Committer base changes:

 - Currently 45 committers.
 - Paul Rogers was added as a committer on Mon Feb 04 2019
 - Zoram Thanga was added as a committer on Fri Nov 16 2018

## Releases:

 - 3.1.0 was released on Wed Dec 05 2018

## Mailing list and JIRA activity:

Activity dropped, consistent with a seasonal dip during US holidays that
Impala sees every year: reviews@, issues@, dev@ traffic decreased by about
30%.