The Jenkins job uses compare_branches.py
<https://github.com/apache/impala/blob/2.x/bin/compare_branches.py> to do
the cherry picking. That script takes source_branch and target_branch
parameters, but they need to be valid keys into the ignored commits file.
You'd probably want to amend that script to take a commit up until which
you want to pick. Alternatively you could do the picking manually by
passing a list of the commits from your spreadsheet into "git commit" (it
can handle multiple commits at once). Then just run parallel-all-tests on
it.

Let me know if you need help with triggering any of this.

Cheers, Lars