Thanks all for the feedback. I've sent out an invite and added everyone who
joined last time plus folks who have expressed interest in this thread. If
you have not received an invite but would like to join, please reach out to
me directly.

We will meet at this time
<https://www.timeanddate.com/worldclock/meetingdetails.html?year=2019&month=3&day=18&hour=15&min=0&sec=0&p1=50&p2=33&p3=283>
:

 - Budapest (Hungary) Monday, March 18, 2019 at 4:00:00 pm CET (UTC+1)
 - Beijing (China - Beijing Municipality) Monday, March 18, 2019 at
11:00:00 pm CST (UTC+8)
 - San Jose (USA - California) Monday, March 18, 2019 at 8:00:00 am PDT
(UTC-7)

Please note that the Pacific time zone has already switched to daylight
savings time, while Central Europe will not switch until March 31st.

Cheers, Lars