Hi Gabor,

IMO, the change log is too detailed to be readable for users. There're no
any highlights. It's hard for users to find significant changes. A
summarized doc about new features and significant bug fixes (not any fixes
for tests) will be more useful for them. Something like these:
 - https://kudu.apache.org/docs/release_notes.html
 -
https://www.cloudera.com/documentation/enterprise/release-notes/topics/cdh_rn_new_in_cdh_516.html

However, the "Kudu 1.9.0 Release Notes" we pasted above looks like a draft.
I think if we do so, we still need a document writer to polish and
reorganize the doc.

Thanks,
Quanlong