Hi Gabor,

The release branch still depends on some SNAPSHOT versions of CDH
components:
https://github.com/apache/impala/blob/3.2.0-rc1/bin/impala-config.sh#L164-L173
Can we pin them to some static versions so later changes in CDH won't break
the build? For example, Impala 2.12.0 release now can't be built
successfully due to these snapshot dependencies. I think we need to avoid
this.

Thanks,
Quanlong