There was an unintended, errant review pushed to Impala's public Gerrit
instance, which resulted in about 30 review requests. This has also kicked
off a similar number of pre-review runs on jenkins.impala.io.

I have personally verified the unintended nature of the problem with the
owner.

jenkins.impala.io is temporarily closed for builds until further notice as
the fallout from the review storm is cleaned up. Once that is done, I'll
send out the all clear signal when the service is restored.

Apologies for the disruption, and thanks you for your patience.

- Laszlo