Dear Guys:

Recently we compile impala using our development environment and when we run
the complied impala, we met the following problem.

Problem: Impala runs successfully if we do not reboot our machine. However,
when we reboot the machine, we cannot restart the impala process. We try a lot
of machines, the problem occurs on every machine.

We struggle for a long time , but it still does not work. We are wondering
whether you guys can help us to solve the problem.

The environment and error message is as follows.

environment<javascript:void(0);>:
OS: Distributor ID: CentOS
Release:        7.2.1511
Codename:       Core
Kernel:Linux version 3.10.0-327.28.2.el7.x86_64
Impala version: cdh5-trunk

1.       We start Impala using: ${IMPALA_HOME}/testdata/bin/run-all.sh, and get
the following message.

[cid:image001.png@01D218AC.FDFB6BC0]

2.       Vim cluster_logs/hbase/hbase-root-master-localhost.localdomain.out
Errors follow as:

[cid:image002.png@01D218AC.FDFB6BC0]

I used “jps” to watch the processes like as:

[cid:image003.png@01D218AC.FDFB6BC0]