Cool, thanks Michael for the reply. I added a section on Python to the Impala
Style Guide
<https://cwiki.apache.org/confluence/display/IMPALA/Impala+Style+Guide>.
Please feel free to edit it or let me know if I should make changes. I will
also send out a review to add a .pep8rc file to the repository.