They said this is now done. Joe, can you try again? If it fails, can you please say the username you are logged in as and the issue you wish to resolve? This will help debug.
On Tue, Mar 14, 2017 at 2:33 PM, Jim Apple <[email protected]> wrote: > I am going to ask INFRA if there is any reason why the Committers group > must contain only actual committers. If not, I will add contributors to > that group. > > On Tue, Mar 14, 2017 at 2:24 PM, Bharath Vissapragada < > [email protected]> wrote: > >> Yes, that looks like a limitation in the way we can define role mappings >> in >> this jira instance. Basically, there are three groups committers, >> contributors and developers and looks like only the committers can resolve >> someone else's issues. Unfortunately jira doesn't let us create custom >> roles to achieve a functionality like this. >> >> On Tue, Mar 14, 2017 at 11:27 AM, Joseph McDonnell < >> [email protected]> wrote: >> >> > I have some JIRAs I need to resolve, but the "Resolve Issue/Close Issue" >> > button group is not available on them. I see it on JIRAs that I filed >> and >> > assigned to myself but not on JIRAs filed by other developers. Is this a >> > known issue? >> > >> > Thanks, >> > Joe >> > >> > On Tue, Mar 14, 2017 at 11:05 AM, Bharath Vissapragada < >> > [email protected]> wrote: >> > >> > > Dimitris, could you check now? >> > > >> > > On Tue, Mar 14, 2017 at 10:35 AM, Dimitris Tsirogiannis < >> > > [email protected]> wrote: >> > > >> > > > I can't seem to be able to assign a JIRA. Is there something I need >> to >> > do >> > > > for that? >> > > > >> > > > Dimitris >> > > > >> > > > On Tue, Mar 14, 2017 at 10:23 AM, Henry Robinson < >> [email protected]> >> > > > wrote: >> > > > >> > > > > It seems like they're re-assigned to you already. I'm not sure >> what >> > the >> > > > > role set-up looks like on the ASF JIRA, but I have permissions to >> > make >> > > a >> > > > > bulk change if you'd like anything done to all your issues at >> once. >> > > > > >> > > > > Henry >> > > > > >> > > > > On 14 March 2017 at 10:14, Jim Apple <[email protected]> >> wrote: >> > > > > >> > > > > > You might ask the admins of the server to change that username, >> > but I >> > > > > don't >> > > > > > know if they are willing to provide that level of individualized >> > > > service. >> > > > > > >> > > > > > https://www.apache.org/dev/infra-contact >> > > > > > >> > > > > > On Tue, Mar 14, 2017 at 8:33 AM, Zachary Amsden < >> > > [email protected]> >> > > > > > wrote: >> > > > > > >> > > > > > > As one of those affected, what should I do? I already >> created a >> > > new >> > > > > > > account as zamsden, but all of my issues are assigned to >> > > > > > > zamsden_impala_ad21. Should I reassign and transfer things >> over >> > or >> > > > am >> > > > > I >> > > > > > > forever doomed to be zamsden_impala_ad21? >> > > > > > > >> > > > > > >> > > > > >> > > > > >> > > > > >> > > > > -- >> > > > > Henry Robinson >> > > > > Software Engineer >> > > > > Cloudera >> > > > > 415-994-6679 >> > > > > >> > > > >> > > >> > >> > >
