The fields have been removed and only "Target Version" shows up in the
"Create" dialog. However we're the only project using this field and infra
asked in the JIRA whether we'd be willing to switch to using "Target
Version/s":

However I'd like to ask - we have a 'Target Verison/s' already that 407
> projects use, you are the only project using the 'Target Version' - would
> you consider migrating to the most used one so we have only one such field
> in our Jira instance?

I don't feel strongly about this. What are your thoughts?