Impala has not release 2.9.0 yet. We follow the ASF release process which
is outlined here: http://www.apache.org/dev/release-publishing.html

The feedback to Taras' proposal seems positive, so he'll likely provide a
first release candidate soon.

For an overview you can search for JIRAs with fixVersion set to "Impala
2.9.0", but the list often has inaccuracies and will change until the final
release is published.