From: 俊杰陈 [mailto:cjjnj...@gmail.com]
Sent: Thursday, November 2, 2017 10:00 AM
To: dev@impala <dev@impala.incubator.apache.org>;
u...@impala.incubator.apache.org
Subject: Re: performance issue on big table join

+user list

Hi Mostafa

Cheng already put the profile in thread.

Here is another profile for impala release version. you can also see the
attachment.

<mmokh...@cloudera.com<mailto:mmokh...@cloudera.com>>:
Attaching the query profile will be most helpful to investigate this issue.

If you can capture the profile from the WebUI on the coordinator node it
would be great.

--
Thanks & Best Regards

--