Hi, I have some questions about website requirements in [1].

First, 'Every podling should maintain an incubation status file under:
http://incubator.apache.org/projects/podlingname.html'. So what does
'incubation status file' means?
Second, 'Eventual extra incubation documents should be filed under:
http://incubator.apache.org/projects/podlingname/**'. So our document page,
download page should be placed at
http://incubator.apache.org/projects/iotdb/document.html,download.html?

Thanks,