Hi,

I don't think the "incubator" part is required. For the PLC4X project (also
incubating) the website url is "https://plc4x.apache.org";) so this should be ok.
Also if you omit this, it makes it easier to transition to top-level-project as
all pre-existing links are not broken.

Not you should create an infra ticket for turning on the website for iotdb
generated from the
https://github.com/apache/incubator-iotdb-website.git
Repository.

Chris