Von meinem Mobiltelefon gesendet
Hi Xiangdong,

Good observation.could it be due to slashes or something?

Julian

Betreff: Re: AW: Problems about rat plugin and apache header check
Von: 徐毅
An: dev@iotdb.apache.org

It seems that `exclude` configuration does not work on windows, I run "mvn
rat:check" command on win10 and jdk8.

Tha rat.txt outputs as follow:

Printing headers for files without AL header...

==.checkstyle
<?xml version="1.0" encoding="UTF-8"?>

<fileset-config file-format-version="1.2.0" simple-config="true"
sync-formatter=
                                             "false">
  <local-check-config name="google" location="checkstyle.xml" type="project"
des
                                 cription="">
    <additional-data name="protect-config-file" value="false"/>
  </local-check-config>
  <fileset name="all" enabled="true" check-config-name="Google Checks"
local="fa
                                       lse">
    <file-match-pattern match-pattern="." include-pattern="true"/>
  </fileset>
</fileset-config>

==.git/COMMIT_EDITMSG
add debug log info for jdbc service

==.git/config
[core]
        repositoryformatversion = 0
        filemode = false
        bare = false
        logallrefupdates = true
        symlinks = false
        ignorecase = true
[remote "origin"]
        url = g...@github.com:apache/incubator-iotdb.git
        fetch = +refs/heads/*:refs/remotes/origin/*
[branch "master"]
        remote = origin
        merge = refs/heads/master
[branch "doc"]