Hi Xiangdong,

thanks for the info.
How is it in the case when you use the Reader / Writer API for the tsfiles
directly (or should this be considered "deprecated")?
Can these files come to corrupted state?

One Situation where we have to deal with these situations is "at the edge" when
we have devices inside large machines.
Usually at the end of the shift these machines (and therefore our device) is
powered off hard, so no shutdown or de-initialization is possible.

Best
Julian