Hi,
        Thanks for your attention to IoTDB again. Well,  currently sync tools
have not yet been fully tested and are temporarily instable,  so there is no
open documentation. This tool plays an important role in distributed version of
IoTDB, so it will be perfected with distributed development and will be
published with distributed manual.

Best Regards,
Tianan Li
School of Software, Tsinghua University