Hi Xiangdong,

exactly.
We already have stickers for Edgent and PLC4X.
The process is pretty easy with the lovely Sally and I'll talk to her.
The only thing we need is a draft of how the sticker should look like and the
Logo of course.

If someone of you provides that (A svg or pdf of how the sticker should look
like), I'll take care of the rest and contact Sally.

Julian