Hi,

I got no opinions yet but would like to get some before simply doing it (or
forgetting it).

Thanks!
Julian

Am 16.07.19, 10:20 schrieb "Julian Feinauer" <j.feina...@pragmaticminds.de>:

    Hi,

    as I'm working through the rel/0.8 branch I observed Tests that failed for
me.
    This is due to minor issues with the Locale.
    I changed it already in the rel branch but is everybody okay to cherry-pick
this to master directly or do you prefer a PR for everything?

    In other projects we handle it that way:
    - if the change is very minor and committer feels its okay to do it in
develop / master directly then he does it
    - If change is major or important than we make a PR and ask for review

    How do you / should we handle this?

    Julian