Hi Julian,

Thanks for the introduction.

Most of the commits are from PRs that supplement documents of version 0.8.0.
However, these PRs went to master.

From now on, I will change the target of document-related PRs to rel/0.8.0.

Besides, there are two PRs that should be merged to rel/0.8.0.

1. about generating release folder:
https://github.com/apache/incubator-iotdb/pull/282
2. about TsFile documents:    https://github.com/apache/incubator-iotdb/pull/274

Jialin Qiao