Hi all,

I'm moving this discussion tot he DISCUSS Thread (answering to Kevins mail).
With Chris vote result I agree with Kevin (and Chris) and also suggest to
Cancel the RC.

I suggest that we make a few necessary fixes to come up with a RC2 soon so that
we get the release out of the door.
Most of the "minor" findings can be addressed with the next release (0.9 I
guess) in the meantime.

Julian