Hi Xiangdong,

I left the vote open for 2 reasons.
First, we currently have only 2 PPMC Votes.
Chris vote also counts as PPMC Vote so we could close the vote with 3 +1 Votes
(not 4, mine is not binding for PPMC).

Second, we only have 2 binding IPMC Votes and I'd like to bring it to general@
with 3 IPMC Votes as I think it’s a good practice for Podlings.

But, I suggest that some more PPMC members participate in the vote. Its not so
good to pass votes only with mentor votes when there are enough people in the
PPMC.
The PPMC currently has 20 members, so I personally would like to see at least
10 Votes from the PPMC but we could, of course also close it earlier.

But I want at least 3 PPMC votes and 3 IPMC Votes before closing and this
should be doable : )

Julian