Hi,

The website page http://iotdb.apache.org/#/Tools/Spark does not link to the
latest
https://github.com/apache/incubator-iotdb/blob/master/docs/Documentation/UserGuide/9-Tools-spark.md.
I'm afraid that the website is not based on the master branch. Can someone
validate that?

Yes I think adding the java version example is user-friendly.

Sincerely,
Lei Rui

On 9/11/2019 09:13????????????????????????<827011...@qq.com> wrote??
Hi,
Thanks for trying this new feature. The document of this feature is in
/docs/Documentation/UserGuide/9-Tools-spark but only in scala. Should I add
java version? They will be quite similar.
Best,
Kaifeng Xue

------------------ ???????? ------------------
??????: "Xiangdong Huang"<saint...@gmail.com>;
????????: 2019??9??11??(??????) ????2:50
??????: "dev"<dev@iotdb.apache.org>;

????: How to use the new table schema of Spark-Connector

Hi,

As PR[1] has been merged, but I can not find how to use the new feature
from the iotdb.apache.org or even spark/Readme.md.

What is more, even I read the introduction about this PR, I can only get
how to use it in scala, but how to use it in Java?

[1] https://github.com/apache/incubator-iotdb/pull/303

Best,
Xiangdong Huang
School of Software, Tsinghua University