+1.

I checked:
- mvn apache-rat:check.
- DISCLAIMER LICENSE NOTICE exist and the content is ok.
- No *.jar, no *.tsfile, no *.ts binary files in the source-release.zip file
- compiling the source codes on WinOS successfully, all UT passed.
- can run start-server.bat and start-client.bat on WinOS

Minor issues:

- Document: no readme for tools/upgrade/offline-upgrade.sh,
After the releasing, we need add a document on the website for the tool (or
on the github, or on the confluence. Either is ok.)

- As Kevin said and discussions before, the client scripts should be moved
to bin out of sbin.

Best,
Xiangdong Huang
School of Software, Tsinghua University