Hi all,

I am writing the podling report of December, and then find our mentors'
comments on September.

Sorry for the late reading. But I think most of us have not read the
content, so I copy two of them (which require us change) here:

- More active involvement by the PPMC is needed in veoting releases. While
it improved, still more discussion needs to happen on the mailing list.

- I really would like to see more mailing list usage, cause the number of
commit messages is in strong contrast to the discussions. I as a mentor
some time don't have a clue what the project is working on.

I think many guys are working hard to commit codes, but remember to share
your idea before you implement it (or after you implemented it).

"the number of commit messages is in strong contrast to the discussions",
hope we can avoid that, and hope IoTDB can graduate as soon as possible :D

Best,
Xiangdong Huang
School of Software, Tsinghua University

 黄向东