Hi,

How about put "- Support pypi distribution for Python Client" into
"Miscellaneous changes"?
As python client is supported in 0.9.0 (but users have to compile the
source to get the library), PyPi is just for letting users obtain the
library easier.

Xiangdong Huang
School of Software, Tsinghua University

 黄向东