Hi,

Sharing-disk
(使用HDFS作为底层存储)的已经可用,sharing-nothing模式的集群版本尚在完善和测试中,这种模式的用户手册暂未编写。
我还知道有些用户在他们的生产系统中做了基于Restful中间层和多IoTDB实例的分布式版本。
另外,目前单机已经测试过超过30TB的数据管理。

我和一些开发者已在上海地铁、金风科技等企业生产系统中实施运行数月,可以在一些meetup和ApacheCon上的PPT中看到这些案例的介绍。
社区中有一些公司,例如联想,深信服,华为等等进行了POC或已经进入其他阶段。

The sharing-disk architecture (using HDFS) is available while the
sharing-nothing architecture is still under testing.
And I know some users have used multiple IoTDB instance + Restful servers
to build a distributed IoTDB cluster in their production environment.
Besides, we have tested using one IoTDB instance to manage more than 30TB
data.

In my practice, we have use IoTDB to manage time series data for Shanghai
Metro and wind turbine of GoldWind Company.
You can get some introduction from IoTDB slides on ApacheCon or some other
meetups.
There are some other companies like Lenovo, Sinfor, and Huawei are doing
POC or have used IoTDB in their projects.

Best,
Xiangdong Huang
School of Software, Tsinghua University

 黄向东