Thanks for bring up this discussion Xiangdong!

big + 1 for set rules for close JIRA.

And one suggestion here is: Would be better to left some comments when we
close the JIRA. such as : Fixed in master: {commit id }, Fixed in 0.9:
{commit id}.
which I have mentioned in [1] few weeks ago. :)

Best,
Jincheng

[1]
https://lists.apache.org/thread.html/f88813dfeb3592427b448ed8efeb4d1a737c9603d4a2d63a449ee47e%40%3Cdev.iotdb.apache.org%3E