Hi Julian,

Great to hear from you. Just for information I was active on
https://gitter.im/eclipse/ditto and raised same issues on stackoverflow
(ended up in a mini PR for Ditto concerning Kubernetes API break)

So lets see how we can bring these two systems closer together. :)

One important question for me would be the possibility to deploy Apache
IoTDB on Kubernetes (including Keycloak Authentication -> That is already
included in Eclipse Ditto)

Lukas