Hey,

nice, and thanks fort he offer, that’s of course Welcome : )

Julian

Am 13.01.20, 05:10 schrieb "Xiangdong Huang" <saint...@gmail.com>:

    Hi,

    I am one of the guys who are just reading the mailing list..

    It is wonderful especially there is a tutorial about PLC4X+IoTDB.

    Let me know any help if you needed, slides, example projects, etc..

    Julian, I will send you updated slides latter, which may include more
    content about "how to use IoTDB".

    Best,
    -----------------------------------
    Xiangdong Huang
    School of Software, Tsinghua University

     黄向东
    清华大学 软件学院

    Otto Fowler <ottobackwa...@gmail.com> 于2020年1月13日周一 上午2:18写道:

    > Maybe you guys should start recording this things that are in Germany so
    > that people not in your immediate area can see them.
    >
    > This includes meetups etc.
    >

    > On January 9, 2020 at 07:47:11, Julian Feinauer (
    > j.feina...@pragmaticminds.de) wrote:
    >
    > Hi folks,
    >
    > I know that there are some people on these lists that are „just reading“
    > and I know that some people just recently started to play around with
PLC4X