________________________________
发件人: Xiangdong Huang <saint...@gmail.com>
发送时间: Wednesday, January 22, 2020 9:14:40 AM
收件人: dev@iotdb.apache.org <dev@iotdb.apache.org>; 王建民老师
<jimw...@tsinghua.edu.cn>; Jinrui Zhang <jinrui.zh...@microsoft.com>; 曹高飞
<cgf1...@foxmail.com>; 赵馨逸 <stefanie_...@163.com>
主题: [EXTERNAL] Re: PPMC subscription to private mailing list

Hi Justin, How about wait them one more day?

Hi Gaofei, Jinrui, Kun Liu, Stefanie (Xinyi) and Jim Wang,

This is the last notification to correct your mail address or sign up to the
private list...

Best,
-----------------------------------
Xiangdong Huang
School of Software, Tsinghua University

 黄向东
清华大学 软件学院

Justin Mclean <jmcl...@apache.org<mailto:jmcl...@apache.org>> 于2020年1月22日周三
上午4:58写道:
Hi,

OK some time has passed and the furrowing accounts still needs to be
corrected/people subscribe to the private mailing list:
Gaofei Cao
Jinrui Zhang
Kun Liu
Rong Kang
Stefanie Zhao

Also a new PPMC member Jim Wang needs to sign up to the private list.

If this is not corrected then I think we have need to consider removing these
people form the PPMC.

Thanks,
Justin