Hi folks,

Very happy to see the great achievements of IoTDB in the past year!
Congratulate!

With the advent of the 5G era, IoT will definitely set off a new wave, and
it will also be the era of IoTDB's grand development. In 2020, I wish the
IoTDB community a continuous state and grows, become a top level project of
Apache as soon as possible!

Happy new Chinese Year!

Best,
Jincheng