Hi,

+1 for  select last(s1), last(s2) from root.sg.d

I think this vote description does not show why we need a new syntax and
the data result format we will get...

For example, the first SQL is a common query statement, but why it is not
suitable and you want a new syntax?

It is hard to let other guys joining the vote.

Best,
Xiangdong Huang
School of Software, Tsinghua University

 黄向东