Hi,

Yes, but we still need to discuss a few more issues:

1. Which module is the interactive web page written in

2. Which module should the HTTP interface be written in? My suggestion is [1].

3. Domain name, my suggestion is [2]

4. Fees incurred in purchasing a cloud server

[1] org. Apache. Iotdb. Db. The metrics. The server

[2] try.iotdb.apache.org

Thanks
---
Dawei Liu